Inner Gardening

"I think that’s the key; finding our threshold for happiness. We all know our threshold for pain, so why not reverse our thinking and go for happiness? I have a number of things that make me happy and I make sure I do one, some, most or all of them on a daily basis. I think that’s the secret to life. We have to find out what and who we are suited for. What jobs, people, lifestyle, etc. and what makes the happiest fit. We can’t stop until we find something. And everyone has their something. We don’t need a green thumb to cultivate our garden. If we don’t cultivate our own garden, we won’t see or appreciate our spiritual growth."


~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...My Inner Green Thumb

Maithri  – (11/04/2007 8:39 PM)  

Oh yes Alexys! This is so very true.

May we cultivate the tender branches of our souls that stretch out their quivering fingers towards the rising sun.

May we bathe the fertile soil of our hearts in love, and dreams, and the light of peace.

May your garden grow my friend...

May your garden grow.

With love, Maithri

Alexys Fairfield  – (11/04/2007 11:49 PM)  

Maithri, Maithri, Maithri,
And those tender branches wrap around us like a garland of splendor.

My garden will always grow with love as long as you are watering.

Peace and blessings my dear.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP