Fiber Optics

"Though life is not like a box of chocolate, it is like a screenplay. We have series of events where we feel we are up against the wall and we have to find our resolve. We have to rely on our ingenuity to propel us through the situation unscathed. If we develop a strong resolve, we are satisfied knowing that we did the best we could. Like in a film, a strong resolution leaves us feeling satiated.

So I sit here in this unyielding library chair rolling with it while I transcribe notes that were fired up in darkness. I pause to peruse my mental dictation, hoping not to produce verbigeration in trying to make sense of this technology conundrum.

Ah, the keyboard doth bring me solace in a blogtastical harmony. I’m not reliant on locked and loaded fiber optics hyperactively converting light to electricity and firing through the wires to assemble clear voices, ambient resonance and crisp HD spitting images in millions of colors and sizes. While it’s true, one’s sighs fits all, I am resigned to sit here as long as it takes to splash these words onto this screen with a song in my heart.


~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...Going The Distance

Maithri  – (11/04/2007 3:01 AM)  

Words splashed on to a screen,
fibre optic webs,
Connecting sighs of love - realised and longed for,
bringing destinies and
dreamers
closer.

Love and light, Maithri

Alexys Fairfield  – (11/04/2007 10:18 AM)  

Maithri,
I can't wait for your book of poerty that will gently glaze my Soul with tender mercy and turn rivulets into oceans of love.

Continue the love and tenderness my dear.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP