Dreamality

"When you ask me to name five things I want to be when I grow up, I have to pause because I will never grow up. Growing up means that life is over in a sense, that I can’t do things that I find enjoyable because of time or commitment constraints. So I will rephrase it to five things I am doing or will do in the future to enhance my life and those around me.

Dreams are important and the key to my existence. I am living my dreams. I am living them in my head, my heart, my consciousness and my Soul. In fact, my name for a dream is a “dreamality.” Partly because people think dreams are unattainable and the other part is because if we think dreams are possible, we can dream them into reality."


~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...The Possible Dream

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP