Valuable


"To love and to be loved is all we are here for, everything else is just icing. As we evolve, we attain a higher level of love - a love beyond human consciousness. A love with the understanding that we have to give it away to receive more, but that's part of our purpose, being spiritual benefactors and increasing our value as spiritual beings."

~Alexys Fairfield

Anonymous –   – (9/18/2008 1:45 PM)  

I definitely agree. Have you read the book "A Wind in the Door" by Madeleine L'Engle. It is one of my favorite books of all time, and your post basically sums up the book's premise and theme.

You should really read it, I think that you would enjoy the book.

NathanKP - Inkweaver Review

Alexys Fairfield  – (9/18/2008 5:15 PM)  

Hi Nathan,
Great to see you here.

I haven't read it, but I know that there are certain universal truths that we can't deny.

I will put that one on my reading list. (it is getting long now. LOL)

Thanks for your comments.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP