True Or False?


"I am beginning to think that history should come with a disclaimer, at least I know that what I see or hear may or may not be accurate. It is up to me to find the truth. Perhaps everything is not false but I have found a great deal to be true-ish if not completely false, depending on the degree of expertise."

~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in... Victims Of Lies

NathanKP  – (10/02/2008 7:50 AM)  

I think that have the time people think that what they are saying is true, although it is false. They may not even know that they are lying, or they are unable to see the obvious lie that they are repeating.

My technique is to read several books on the same subject and compare what they say. Then I take the facts that the books agree on and select the 10% or so that seems reasonable in light of what I know about human nature and history.

NathanKP - Imagination Manifesto

Alexys Fairfield  – (10/02/2008 10:34 AM)  

Nathan,
I use the same technique. I read and wait for it to be corroborated several times, but then I don't know if the writers of history are reading the same things and repeating them in different forums. :-o

The truth eventually surfaces long after the events.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP