Homecoming



"The universe doesn't have to be decimated into an equation to be understood. If we all looked into the heavens we would see our lives reflected in the stars. There is a unity, a forthrightness, an urgency of the ultimate homecoming that sings a melody throughout our bones to our very essence. It's music that never stops playing and slowly beckons to fulfill our destiny. We are life's meteors that entered this atmosphere on a fiery dream of love."


~Alexys Fairfield

Alexander M Zoltai  – (9/26/2008 12:56 AM)  

When is your book coming out!

~ Alex from Our Evolution

Alexys Fairfield  – (9/26/2008 10:59 AM)  

Hi Alex,
Good question. I wish I had an answer. I hope I will be finished with it this year sometime. You will be the second to know. :D

Maithri  – (9/28/2008 9:06 AM)  

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glorious words my sister,

You send me soaring,

Thank you,

Love, M

Alexys Fairfield  – (9/28/2008 10:27 AM)  

Hi Maithri,
I soar from your love my friend.

Let us keep soaring into infinity. :D

Much love.

NathanKP  – (9/29/2008 10:34 AM)  

I don't believe that the universe should be decimated into an equation, but I do believe that it can be understood.

While the universe and existence are beautiful things and marvelously complicated, they are also governed by subtle patterns and hidden influences. Part of the joy of life is looking behind the facade and uncovering the very workings of our lives.

NathanKP - Imagination Manifesto

Alexys Fairfield  – (9/29/2008 10:46 AM)  

Nathan,
The universe is magical and mysterious. Once we open ourselves to the magic and wonders that are revealed, we will be delighted in ways we never thought were possible.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP