Chokehold


"Every time I mention that technology is making us torpid, it doesn’t challenge me; it chuckles in silence before it strikes out. I have been hoping for a way to wipe that smirk off of it’s face, or at least find a device that will do it for me, but it just keeps chortling while it tightens its grip around my neck and watches me squirm in a chokehold."


~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...Technology Is Laughing At Us

Alexander M Zoltai  – (9/13/2008 2:02 PM)  

Whew!

I knew you had strength... But... Whew!!!

TechnoTherapyAlert:

People had a real big problem when the train displaced the pony express...

"What the hell we gonna do with all these horses? Shit!!!"

~ Alex from Our Evolution

Alexys Fairfield  – (9/13/2008 2:45 PM)  

Alex,
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP