The Real Secret

"People tend to latch on to superficial concepts to get happy and they tend to believe them for a short while, but those concepts don't bring real happiness, wealth, a house the hill, an exotic sports car or peace of mind. Unfortunately, there is no cure for the ills of society or man's inhumanity to man and thinking positive won't cure those, but if we make a conscious effort to alleviate the pain of another Soul, offer a little solace in those formidable moments and reconnect the human circuitry that has been severed by circumstance, maybe there won't be as many people sleeping on sidewalks or starving to death.

The bread of kindness may not fill the stomach, but it fills the heart and makes starvation a lot less painful. Until we come together as a human race and not give material possessions center stage, no amount of positive thinking will propel us to spiritual freedom. We have to be the change. When we change ourselves, our world will change."



~Alexys Fairfield

Jim  – (8/19/2007 10:04 PM)  

Very smart blog, saw you at Zareba's blog, thought to look in, glad I did. I read a some and quickly for I don't blog much, but you make me wish I did, take time to talk on these fine subjects you broach. (broach? is that really a word?)

Don't come to my blogs, they are not for readers, my spiritualism is aimed and totally practical in a world changing way, not interested in opinions of if this or that works or not, I just do what I know works, spend time working it out better. I don't trade comments, but follow this or that.

Seen you around but can't remember where, perhaps here.

You seem different, knowing and past it, but willing to help and maybe with time for it also. Good for you, very good for others.

Thanks, I'll return and read some more, hope you are not offended, don't be.

Alexys Fairfield  – (8/20/2007 12:15 AM)  

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your generous words. Yes, broach is indeed a word. Thanks for dropping by and please come again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP