Microwave Generation

"Why is it that every time I am in the Express Line with one item, someone behind me with more than the allotted amount is complaining that the line is moving too slowly? Isn't that just like the human consciousness? We have become what I call, the microwave generation.

We want it all now. We can't wait for our consciousness to cook slowly and we end up getting it raw in the middle and slightly cooked on the sides; hence like it is in a microwave."

~Alexys Fairfield


Read more...Hurry Up And Wait

Steve  – (8/15/2007 1:41 AM)  

I know what you mean. I'm also still waiting for the little ping noise to tell me that my brain is done. Still waiting...

Alexys Fairfield  – (8/15/2007 10:17 AM)  

Steve,
Thanks for your cheekiness. It's refreshing.
Cheers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP