Overflowing

"Gratitude opens our heart for the vistas and skies of our destiny. When we are grateful, we are at our purest state to accept the gifts from the universe.

I am grateful for the new day God has given me.
I am grateful for the old day God has taken from me.
I am grateful for the love that fills my heart.
I am grateful for the peace that fills my Soul.
I am grateful that I can sleep at night.
I am grateful for the dream that never sleeps."


~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...A Grateful Heart

Anonymous –   – (12/14/2008 4:00 PM)  

You may have heard of the film and book, A Mighty Heart (The story of Daniel Pearl). Marianne Pearl shared life-changing experiences. It evolved her understanding of gratitude to new levels. We can always learn to be grateful in ways we had not realized consciously before. It is all part of our evolving awareness. Some people believe they will only truly awaken at the point of physical death. Our sense of spiritual awakening changes every moment.

Alexys Fairfield  – (12/15/2008 11:20 AM)  

Liara,
Yes, I have heard of the book and film. I am amazed at how we change infinitely and constantly.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP