Testing The Test


"The more we are tested, the more adept at the test we become. We never need to ever fear the test, but we should address the fear of not wanting to be tested."

~Alexys Fairfield

Alexander M Zoltai  – (11/02/2008 1:59 PM)  

Superb!!!

As I've aged and gained a modicum of wisdom, I find the testing-process to be a blessing from God that I am, more and more, willing to embrace...

~ Alex from Our Evolution

Alexys Fairfield  – (11/02/2008 8:18 PM)  

Hi Alex,
Now that's something I love about you. Your ability to embrace tests and gain wisdom.

You are superb.

Alexander M Zoltai  – (11/03/2008 4:54 AM)  

Don't, forget, dear heart, my words were, "...more and more, willing to embrace..."

But, hey, more and more is better than less and less, eh?

~ Alex from Our Evolution

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP