Stop Thinking


"If you think that there is nothing you can do to enhance the life of another human being, then stop thinking. The difference between thought and action is in your hands."


~Alexys Fairfield

Alexander M Zoltai  – (7/12/2008 12:39 AM)  

Say, I forgot if I asked you before but is there a collection of your sayings and/or writings?

Plus, it's way past time that I ask you if you want to do a guest post for Our Evolution.

~ Alex

Alexys Fairfield  – (7/12/2008 9:20 AM)  

Hi Alex,
I am working on that collection.

I am flattered but I will have to take a rain check on guest posting until I catch up with a mountain of work.

Thank you for thinking about me.

Anonymous –   – (7/15/2008 9:37 AM)  

Nice Blog :) That is an excellent quote...I adore quotes they're good for sould, helps the mind relax and think...it just uplifts me so :)
http://anothergoodthought.blogspot.com

Alexys Fairfield  – (7/15/2008 4:04 PM)  

Hi Tuesdai,
Quotes are small things that we can always take with us.

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP