Life Dance


"Life is a dance in which we are partners. Sometimes we move forward, backwards, sideways, in circles, are thrown in the air, and land on the ground, but we are not standing still. The various steps, kicks, twists and turns will always keep us on our toes."

~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...Counting Backwards

Maithri  – (7/30/2008 5:35 AM)  

Stayin on our toes....

It reminds me of that sayin "Burn the map"

Sometimes....we need to listen deeply to our lives and trust that inner navigator to steer us in the right direction.

Thank you for the wine of your spirit my sister,

Love to you always, M

Alexys Fairfield  – (7/30/2008 10:33 AM)  

Maithri,
I like the phrase "Burn the map." I am so fortunate to learn so much from you my friend. You are truly a wise Soul and a spirit in which I can drink. :D

Blessings.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP