No Waiting



"Love doesn't wait for you
to answer when it calls.
Are you listening?"


~Alexys Fairfield

Maithri  – (3/17/2008 5:53 AM)  

My friend,

I realise I've been visiting here almost every day for many months now...

And my life is better for it...

For knowing the tenderness of your spirit...

Your wisdom...

Your grace,

And I'm so grateful for that..

For you,

With love, M

Alexys Fairfield  – (3/17/2008 6:04 PM)  

Maithri,
Oh thanks, you have made my day. I think my life is also enriched from your presence and the drops of Soul that you leave here.

You bring so much love to the world with such grace.

Thanks again my friend.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP