Memory



"We never have to memorize
good behavior.
Man by nature is good.
It's when we defy that nature
that he turns ugly."



~Alexys Fairfield

Maithri  – (3/05/2008 3:33 AM)  

Another beautiful, thought provoking post...

Now that you've provoked these thoughts my sister... let me think aloud...

"If our nature is inherent goodness (which i 100% believe), then why do we defy that nature?"

Is it because of insecurity? fear? suppressed needs and desires?

And if so... how do we begin to address these issues not just for kids...but at all stages of life... so that we are never forced to 'defy our nature'?

I know these are the million dollar questions... but your posts are so juicy... they get me thinkin!

Thank you for your light,

Love and peace to you, M

Alexys Fairfield  – (3/05/2008 8:07 PM)  

Maithri,
I think we defy our inherent goodness because we don't think we are good enough. It's almost too simple to apprehend.

"Is it because of insecurity? fear? suppressed needs and desires?"

I think you answered it yourself. People do strange things that are sometimes unbeknownst to them. Certain triggers set us off and cause adverse reactions.

We can address these issues by listening to our inner voice, intuition, watching our emotional patterns, etc. We can also teach our kids to do the same. It really depends on our overall connection with God, the universe and our Soul.

Peace my brother.

Maithri  – (3/06/2008 5:47 PM)  

Dear Sister,

'I think we defy our inherent goodness because we don't think we are good enough'

WOW!!!

Thats it! Thats it!

You're a genius ;)

You should write a book on this subject. Just a thought ;)

Love and peace to you, M

Alexys Fairfield  – (3/06/2008 8:43 PM)  

Maithri,
You had the answer within you all the time my dear. I am working on that book. It's taking a little longer because I am inundated with so many other things that are testing my patience, but I promise to let you know as soon as that task is complete.

Thank you for your encouragement and support. Much love and blessings to you my dear.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP