Speaking Of God

"The language of God is not shrouded in religion, color, creed, isms or schisms. It is in every fabric of beingness. God speaks to us eye to eye, ear to ear, heart to heart, in a easy dialect that we can understand. It isn’t a message in a bottle that has been cast in a sea many years ago. It is now. God is speaking to us.


I am a rock
Splash into me
Wash upon my shore
Unflinchingly
Through the dark waters
Tread unto me
I am your light
Your shoulder
Blessing your Soul
I feel your waves breaking
Your water shifting colors
Through the currents ends
I embrace you with
Majestic tenderness
Rest in my arms
I am you
I am God"


~Alexys Fairfield



Read more in...God Rocks

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP