Graduation

"In the spiritual realm, there are no bad experiences. Every experience comes with a lesson plan. Once we learn it, we graduate to the next lesson. Whether we think it is good or bad, it causes us to remember. When we archive those memories, we can always refer back to them to see the lesson again."

~Alexys Farfield

Read more in...In The Dark

goatman  – (9/08/2007 11:22 AM)  

Alexys,
Your words are interesting but very hard to read with the backgroung on your blog. I love the birds, very unique.

Alexys Fairfield  – (9/08/2007 11:37 AM)  

Goatman,
Thanks for letting me know about the template. I am looking into changing it soon. Blooger's templates are so limited that I have to find one elsewhere.

Anyhow, thanks for reading. I appreciate all feedback.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP