Precipice


"Before we move forward,
we have to step sideways
to see that the ground in
front of us is not a precipice."



~Alexys Fairfield

WhoIsMarc?  – (6/08/2008 1:07 AM)  

Hi! Just stumbled upon this site :) Didn't know you have other sites as well.

Anyway this is a great site. I should visit this more often to motivate me every now and then.

I really enjoy visiting your blogs. Keep it up. Seriously, you are fantastic! Keep on sharing :)

Alexys Fairfield  – (6/08/2008 7:57 AM)  

Marc,
I would love for you to come any time and partake in reflection. It's a great way to harmonize.

Thanks for your kind words. They touch my heart.

See you soon. :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP