Reflect Light

"How sad it is not to have any motivation or reason to get up in the morning. We need motivation to make us move. Motivation helps us face the day with a positive attitude. It keeps our head upright. Elevates our consciousness.

Your house reflects who you are. It reflects your light. I believe that if we ignite the light in someone else, they in turn will ignite it in someone else. Maybe we really can make a difference? Light gets through the smallest openings; through doors, blinds, fog, darkness, and hearts."

~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...The Bat Lady's Light

Maithri  – (1/01/2008 12:05 AM)  

Amen,

The light shines the darkness and the darkness will never put it out...

Burn through night my friend,

Unfurl the splendour of your flame

Dance in our eyes and
twinkle in our thoughts

until only light
remains...

With love, Maithri

Alexys Fairfield  – (1/01/2008 12:31 AM)  

Maithri my love,
It's so true, isn't it? We can shine light in the tiniest of places. We can shine the light of love so much that it could melt the snow from the alps.

You are the poet of my Soul my dear. Your light warms my heart and dances in the twilight of my eyes.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP