How Can We Not

"How can we not have time for Love, when Love always gives us time. Feel love, give love, be love, live love, spread love, love, love."


~Alexys Fairfield

Alexander M Zoltai  – (7/15/2010 2:04 PM)  

"How can we not have time for Love, when Love always gives us time."

Whew!!!

Awesome Quote, my dear!!!

You need to collect these into a book...

Or, have you already?

Or, are you working on it?

:-)

Alexys Fairfield  – (7/15/2010 5:19 PM)  

Hi Alex,

Actually, I am gathering them for my book. Still sorting out details for the first book which I finally finished. Yaaaaay! I will let you know.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP