Skywriting


"Know that if you give love, there WILL be someone to receive it. When you love, you are opening your heart to life's treasures and giving the thumbs up to contentment. So love, love, love until it writes your name across the sky. Love gives you the sky when you give it your heart."


~Alexys Fairfield


Read more in...Sky

Anonymous –   – (4/11/2009 3:44 PM)  

"Love gives you the sky when you give it your heart."

That's wonderful. It put a huge smile on my face because it is true.

I just found your other wonderful blog of your Alexys. I do enjoy your style.

Alexys Fairfield  – (4/11/2009 5:08 PM)  

Bernie,

Thanks my friend. I can feel your smile from here.

Keep smiling and leaving the world brighter.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP