Google It



"The words,'Google it' are two words that have gotten me further in my education than any other two words. I know people put a dollar amount on Google's value, but for me, it is much more than that. It’s about expanding our knowledge base, traveling through our mental capacity and using that knowledge to improve our station in life. With the internet, we have a world university at our fingertips. With Google's superhero strength, it can leap tall pages in a single bound and often in less than half a second. Not even Kryptonite can stop it."


~Alexys Fairfield

Read more in...Google Is My Superhero.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP