Freedom Of Speech

"I have been warned. Like a digital watch owner, my days were numbered. Apparently I'm about to be "exposed." As what I don't know? Whatever it is, I did it! Whatever it isn't, I'll do it! Isn't exposure the cornerstone of publicity?

Just in case anything happens to me, remember that I love you all; especially my exposer. I got an email yesterday in response to yesterday's post; an inspirational quote by Thoreau.

The email read, "Stop lying or I will expose you."

If you're going to expose me for anything, expose me for the truth. Whether you believe it or not, it's my truth and that's the glory of blogging.

This is my speakers corner and in speakers corner, anything goes. If what I choose to post offends you, then click to the next blog and read something that won't make you think or elicit a response.

If I believe in being read and you believe in being blue, then go where you can be blue and let me be read. The spectrum of colors exist for a reason. If you want to expose something, expose God in your heart."

~Alexys Fairfield



Read more in...Lost Souls In The Wings

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.

About This Blog

Copyright © 2005 - 2010 by Alexys Fairfield. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP